We are currently hiring for Amazon Account Managers. Read below for a job description. If interested please fill out the form below and e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE:
AMZ Hustle is a full-service E-commerce consulting firm that specializes in growing products and brands on Amazon. We’re a small team of young entrepreneurial-minded professionals and are growing at a rapid pace!
As an account manager, you would be responsible for managing and over-seeing the day-to-day operations of multiple amazon accounts that we manage for our clients. We have over 15 brands and 100 products that we manage on amazon so different issues come up every day.
THE IDEAL CANDIATE:
The ideal candidate should be very organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, a good problem solver, a quick learner, and able to take on multiple tasks at once. You should have at least 1 year of experience in account management for this position. Experience working with Amazon seller central and vendor central accounts is a HUGE plus but not required, as we are willing to train the right candidate! The salary range for this position varies based on your experience.
- Manage accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
- Manage the day to day customer service issues that arise within Amazon Accounts
- Manage the day to day account health and pending case issues that arise within Amazon Accounts
- Manage Amazon FBA inventory and work with warehouses to ensure proper stock of all products.
- Ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, charge back minimization and operations metrics compliance
- Design and manage best practices for optimizing Amazon listings/pages
- Create EBC or A+ Listing for all product pages on Amazon
- Interact with Consumers via response to Q&A and well as review feedback to drive engagement and goodwill
- Manage amazon email marketing to solicit positive reviews and additional purchases
- Manages sales and marketing reporting
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews.
- Create sales reports, marketing reports, and monthly updates for clients
- Work closely with marketing team and social media team to create promotions, optimize listings, and drive growth
- Work with acquisition team to bring on new clients
- Commission earned for any new client accounts brought on
- 1+ Year of Experience in Account Management
- 1+ Year Experience managing multiple Amazon accounts on Seller and Vendor Central preferred.
- 1+ Year of experience in E-commerce preferred
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon’s systems with the know how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues.
- Health/Beauty industry experience a plus
- Strong problem solver with a collaborative attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Management related field